Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gaga oooooh lalaaaaa!




















Studded jacket - Primark
T-shirt - Zara
Shorts - H&M
Boots - Matalan
Necklace - Souvenir shop London

It has taken me AGES to find denim shorts that look good and dont cost too much money! As always H&M have come up trumps! I also found this AWESOME Lady Gaga T-shirt in Zara this weekend and i LOVE it - when we went to see her there were sooo many Gig T-shirts I could'nt choose one! And after we had left i totally regreted my indecision, but when i saw this little gem in Zara my heart skipped a beat!! (dramatic!)

xoxo

5 comments:

heartshapedbruise. said...

They are a good pair of denim shorts - but too short for me, I just don't have the legs for 'em! Which is the problem I have when I'm looking for shorts!

I'm jealous of your jacket - I wanted that when it first came out in Primark, & looked for ages, in every single store ever (no exaggeration, honest..!), & NEVER found it in my size. Honestly. It was a tragedy.
I'd just about accepted that it just wasn't meant to be - then here you are, taunting me with it :p !

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Law1sfab said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG!!!!!!!! I want that tee ....I live for Gaga. You look hot in this outfit BTW, you are rocking the boots ! But I have got to get to a Zara ....THANK YOU, THANK YOU for posting this you don't understand I am like uber fan of her's. Loveage xxx

Eli said...

amazing t shirt..i love so much lady gaga!!!! fabulous jacket...xoxo Eli

Catherine said...

super cute! :)

penelopebiscuit.tumblr.com

Unknown said...

ahh clare, can we set up a mail-order business purlease? i want SO much of your awesome clothes, but being in france i dont have access to half the shops boo :(

LOVE the jacket!
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails