Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Leopard print romper
















Headscarf - Vintage
Cardigan - Primark
Romper - Primark
Boots - Peacocks
Necklace - Primark
Ring - Accessorize

Why is it that at the beginning of EVERY winter, i go to my sock draw and EVERY pair of tights that were perfectly fine at the end of last winter are now either laddered, pulled or just too see through!? I just don't understand!
I need to buy some tights this weekend!

Hope you are all having a great Wednesday!

I am off to Liverpool for a long weekend tonight! Can't wait for some northern banter!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

love love love your coat/cardigan...




great look <3

xoxo*

Tessi said...

I love it! And again I must say - I love your hair like that:)

xoxo

http://tessi-la-la-land.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

I love love love your romper. Leopard is one of my fave prints. You look great.

Jackie
www.styleforecasts.com

Amber said...

I love everything about this outfit (the headscarf is fantastic - I wish I could pull something like that off!) but I'm insanely jealous of your cardi - I've been looking for one like that for absolutely ages with no luck: looks like a trip to Primark is in order!

Unknown said...

fabulous outfit - im pretty sure i have those boots also x

Anonymous said...

cute necklace

Iole said...

stopping by to say, hi. come to visit my blog, love your style. kisses iole

www.ioleinfashion.com

Tess Atkinson said...

lovely blog, you're stunning!

sbot said...

Cool outfit! Love the headband!

My blog www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

-Stephanie

Unknown said...

I need this playsuit in my life! :) its lovely :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails