Friday, October 3, 2014

Autumn Boho

 photo windowseat_zps1f290bc4.jpg  photo bohooutfitfashioninspiration_zpse269b24c.jpg  photo anklebootstopshop_zps22476127.jpg  photo woodenbangle_zps898188e0.jpg  photo bohofashionblogger_zps26bb4e93.jpg  photo blondecurls_zps06d7b0e4.jpg  photo IMG_7417copy_zps4419435f.jpg  photo bohodress_zps1e72e196.jpg  photo IMG_7420copy_zpsb4a90f67.jpg  photo ankleboots_zpse45ea141.jpg  photo autumnfashion_zpsc595cc8c.jpg
I Am Wearing :
 
Green Fedora - TK Maxx
Cream Cardigan - Zara
Boho Midi Dress - c/o Bonmarché 
Ankle Boots - TopShop
Sunglasses - Moschino via TK Maxx

So I was sent a "secret surprise package" put together just for me, when it arrived I must say I really was surprised to find a Bonmarché dress inside. I my mind Bonmarché is a store for mature women (my 70 year old Aunt shops in there)  so naturally when I saw this cute purple boho dress I was like "say whaaaaat?". I popped it on and against all of my preconceived ideas of what a mature ladies store bought dress would look like on me - it turned out to be a pretty sweeet dress! The only fault I could find was the buttons down the front don't open and I would have liked to have popped the top button to give the dress more of a gypsy boho look. 

The lesson I have learnt this week is - not to judge a shop by its demographic - LOL I am such a loser - who says things like that - oh yeah me!

Anyways girls it's time to try new stores - you NEVER know what cute little gypsy girl dress is hiding in that shop you never go in!

Happy shopping my lovely readers!

MWAH
Astra
XOXO

3 comments:

sahra said...

love the style of these photos!

XO Sahra
Que Sera Sahra

Jennifer Tulip said...

Love your style and your photos. The purple dress contrasts so well with the autumnal colours
Miss Tulip x
The Thrifty Magpies Nest

char said...

I think it looks great on you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails