Monday, June 13, 2011

My cousin's wedding!


Photobucket

The Happy Couple

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My sister and I

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

The entertainment!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

My Cousin's little boy!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Another cousin ... he's so cool!

Dress - H&M
Bag - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Bangle - H&M
Earrings - Primark

This weekend was my cousin's wedding, it was lovely! We had a lot of fun!

This weekend was great and hard all at the same time, my husbands GrandFather had a stroke on Wednesday morning and we have been very worried about him all weekend. We have had some more positive news today and he is responding to treatment so things are looking up.

Hope you have all had a good weekend and everything is good in your world!

Love & Peace
xoxo Clare Astra xoxo


3 comments:

Jackie @ EatLove&Style said...

The bride looks gorgeous. I love your maxi dress, so beautiful.

Jackie

Tessi said...

I like your dress! And the bride looks beautiful:)

x tessi

http://tessi-la-la-land.blogspot.com/

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

wow you and your sister look so alike!!! You can tell your cousin is related too! she looked beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails