Monday, June 20, 2011

Bronze


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Headband - Primark
Top - Mango
Trousers - Mango
Jacket - New Look
Necklace - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Bag - St Johns Market Liverpool
Bracelets - H&M
Watch - River Island

Inspired by Chloe Resort 2012

I LOVE this outfit! I was inspired to wear an outfit almost entirely in one colour - it is not something i do as I love mixing colours, but i really like how this looks!

Tonal outfitting just may just become my new thing!

Happy Monday girls & boys
Peace & Love
xoxo Clare Astra xoxo

6 comments:

Miri said...

Lovely photos - I like the soft colors and love your natural curly hair - gorgeous!


Miri's Castle

the style crusader said...

Whoa. Your dog is too too cute. xx

Kirstin said...

I adore the pics of your doggy! This colour combo is just gorgeous!

Ramona said...

You look amazing. I like this boho inspired look. You have styled it so well. Your accessories are fabulous. Love your hair so beautiful. How cute is your pup.awww..
♥
xoxo Ra

Tessi said...

lovely darling!

x tessi

http://tessi-la-la-land.blogspot.com/

veganplusbacon said...

I really like this outfit! the different solid color blocking of pieces is just right! and your dog is so sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails