Thursday, March 25, 2010

I ♥ Paris













T-Shirt - New Look
White Vest - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Pumps - Primark
Watch - St Johns Market Liverpool

I dont know why but the change in weather is making me feel a bit more sporty! And with Primark selling cute little pumps in EVERY colour imaginable at the amazing price of £2, its too easy to look cute and preppy and still have enough change to buy an ice-cream. (ok so i went a bit too far with ice-cream, but summer is around the corner and can feel it!).

Primark and New Look have heaps of awesome suff in right now, pastels, lace and military being the main trends at the moment xx

Its my birthday today so look out for a cute outfit post tomorrow xx love, love xx

3 comments:

heartshapedbruise. said...

Happy birthday!

I agree with Primark & New Look, I've been really impressed with their ranges recently - some lovely stuff :)

I love your watch, purple is one of my favourite colours.

I haven't seen those jeans in my Primark, definitely going to have to keep an eye out for them - although, I'm not convinced I could pull them off..

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thank you, your sweet x

i checked out your blog we have heaps of the same clothes! great minds!!

ps i LOVED that teapot necklace, im on the hunt for one of those x

Alex said...

i love paris too! :D


Visit my blog http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails