Thursday, October 14, 2010

H&M trousers






















Headband - Thrifted
Shirt - Thrifted
Trousers - H&M
Waistcoat - Thrifted
Shoes - Primark
Socks - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Watch - River Island
Ring - Primark

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I have been super sick this week :-(

This was one of the shirts I bought from the charity shop that i posted about last week! Cute hay!? It is 100% silk and feels lovely to wear, although it was a little bit of a mistake wearing them with silky trousers because it meant my trousers kept slipping down!

I am hoping I will be well enough to enjoy the weekend!!

hope you guys are having a good week

xoxo Clare Astra xoxo

10 comments:

Annachiara said...

wow...amazing pants hun!!!you're always gorgeous!!! :D

Fashion Smajlik Blog said...

nice pants, great outfit ;)

http://fashionsmajlik.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

Love the prints of your pants. Great look.

Jackie
www.styleforecasts.com

Vintage and Cake said...

loving them and the ring is really cute x

All Made Up said...

Gorgeous outfit, love your hair and those shoes are absolutely lovely. Cant believe you got them from Primark! :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

Fashionista said...

Amazing! your hairstyle just remind me of Ke$ha and I love ur ring :)
wanna exchange link? or just follow each other?
xo, Lorine

gabrielle said...

me encanta el outfit!!!!!
ya tienes otra seguidora mas!!!!!
www.gabriellemode.blogspot.com

Behind The Seams said...

great pants!

Eli said...

hello...amazing look...i love your waistcoat and bunny rings..soo cute :) xoxo Eli

nicoline :) said...

amazing!

visit my blog soon!

love,
dailyfashionese

Related Posts with Thumbnails