Thursday, October 14, 2010

H&M trousers






















Headband - Thrifted
Shirt - Thrifted
Trousers - H&M
Waistcoat - Thrifted
Shoes - Primark
Socks - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Watch - River Island
Ring - Primark

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I have been super sick this week :-(

This was one of the shirts I bought from the charity shop that i posted about last week! Cute hay!? It is 100% silk and feels lovely to wear, although it was a little bit of a mistake wearing them with silky trousers because it meant my trousers kept slipping down!

I am hoping I will be well enough to enjoy the weekend!!

hope you guys are having a good week

xoxo Clare Astra xoxo

9 comments:

Annachiara Savio said...

wow...amazing pants hun!!!you're always gorgeous!!! :D

FASHION FACTORY said...

nice pants, great outfit ;)

http://fashionsmajlik.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

Love the prints of your pants. Great look.

Jackie
www.styleforecasts.com

Law1sfab said...

loving them and the ring is really cute x

All Made Up said...

Gorgeous outfit, love your hair and those shoes are absolutely lovely. Cant believe you got them from Primark! :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

Lorine Mathers said...

Amazing! your hairstyle just remind me of Ke$ha and I love ur ring :)
wanna exchange link? or just follow each other?
xo, Lorine

Behind The Seams said...

great pants!

Eli said...

hello...amazing look...i love your waistcoat and bunny rings..soo cute :) xoxo Eli

Anonymous said...

amazing!

visit my blog soon!

love,
dailyfashionese

Related Posts with Thumbnails