Monday, October 4, 2010

Wedding guests

























Me
Dress - Matalan
Belt - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Earrings - Primark
Necklace - Accessorize
Rings - Asos & Primark

Sarah
Dress - H&M
Shoes - New Look
Belt - Primark
Bangles - TopShop

These were taken at our friends wedding we went to on Saturday, it was a perfect Autumnal day until around 2pm (the time the bride arrived!) and then it rained for the rest of the day and night! But the rain didn't spoil our fun at all! It was a great day and we had heaps of fun!

My dress was a big hit and considering it only cost me £22 I was delighted! Get yourself down to Matalan, I have had a brilliant time in there and i bought a whole heap of things and they are all GORGEOUS and CHEAP! My next post will be a Matalan one too!

Also featured in this post is my friend Sarah, as i thought her dress was just gorgeous! It's simplicity in cut and tone are simply perfect, and she tells me it is on special offer in H&M at the moment for £15! I LOVE bringing you bargains!

Hope you all had a brilliant weekend! Mine was long but fabulous!!

xoxo Clare Astra xoxo

12 comments:

heartshapedbruise. said...

Wow, I LOVE your wedding outfit - such a bargainous outfit & you look SO pretty :)

& what a lovely backdrop those Autumn leaves make!

I haven't been to Matalan for a really long time - thinking I may need to take a trip there asap!

Your friend looks really nice too. May have to go & check out that dress - looks like a great versatile buy..

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you look amazing :) that dress is definitely gorgeous, love the pattern!
very pretty background with the autumn leaves,
good to know you had a great weekend :D

fashionatemybrains.blogspot.com

Law1sfab said...

another wedding you lucky gal, I have not been to one this year or last :(
I love the photo's that dress with the leaves in the background look stunning and rather art deco ....if that makes sense? Anyway glad you had a great weekend hun xxx

stylenuggets said...

What a pretty dress and it looks perfect on you.

Annie, The Friendly Fox said...

You ladies look so lovely! Your dress is perfect against that gorgeous wall of leaves...

Jan Nicole Puentevella Uy said...

I am loving your blog!! And those rings are perfectly love!

Now one of your followers =) Hope you visit my blog too!

xx,
Nicole
http://soulephenomenon.blogspot.com

Eli said...

gorgeous dress...very nice look...xoxo Eli

Tessi said...

U look so beautiful!! And I love the red leaves background!!

xoxo

http://tessi-la-la-land.blogspot.com/

Maria Evans said...

Wow. U look gorgeous!!!
I love yours dress, its perfect for a summer day!!

Hope to see u in my blog! =)

ME,

Jackie said...

You look so gorgeous. That dress is so lovely. You two look amazing.

Jackie
www.styleforecasts.com

Betty said...

pretty dress!!!1

Unknown said...

Hiya x You just remind me of Liv with the curls! I like Sarahs dress. (;

Related Posts with Thumbnails