Friday, August 17, 2012

Brighton Beach In The Sunshine!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I Am Wearing :
Maxi dress - Forever 21
Over sized Cardi - New Look
Zara Bucket Bag - Ebay
Cross Necklaces - Forever 21
"Prada" Sunglasses - Bought in Spain 
Sooo it is gonna be a heat wave this weekend!!!
What have you got planned?
I will be topping up the tan I acquired on my recent holiday in Scotland - yes I said I had a tan from Scotland ... I cant believe it either!!
It is also my wedding anniversary on Sunday so I have plans to chill, eat some good food and maybe hit the movies! This year is low key as we are working a lot and couldn't manage to get away!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend whatever you are doing!!
MWAH
xoxo

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love your dress! x

Hola Bambi said...

Beautiful photos, you look like an angel hhahah xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures, the dress is lovely and Brighton makes a great backdrop, especially the pier there. Jade x
Follow me back if you would like at http://styledwithglamour.blogspot.com

Olivia Burn said...

This photos are beautiful! I love the cardi! x

Unknown said...

looking gorge lady!

Anaivilo said...

Such a pure and natural outfit! Romantic and feminine...that dress is wonderful! :D

x said...

I love your smile! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails