Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Boots ....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I Am Wearing :
Leather Sleeve Khaki Jacket - Primark
Blouse - c/o Glamorous
Leopard Print Jeans - River Island
Studded Boots - TopShop
Studded Bag - Bought In Australia
Bowler Hat - Primark
Studded Collar Tips - Rock N Rose
Watch - Michael Kors
"Hermes" Bracelet - Ebay
YSL look Arty Ring - Ebay
Hand Chain - Primark
Magnetic Petrol Bracelet - Wired Jewellery

Happy Wednesday guys!

So the sunshine has left London, which can only mean one thing ... time to crack out the AW wardrobe I have been stocking up on over the past month!

Although I do LOVE the summer I also love to layer my clothing and I have been dying to crack out this leather sleeved khaki bargain from Primark! I saw a simliar one in Zara last year but it was just too pricey for me, so when I saw this one in the Primark AW Lookbook which I shared here - I was delighted and stalked my local store until it came in!!!

Hope you are all well and Happy!
BIG LOVE
xoxo

10 comments:

Hola Bambi said...

loveee your jacket and boots x

CAT | What Cat Says said...

I love your whole outfit! Especially the boots and jeans :)

CAT xo
whatcatsays.blogspot.co.uk

Laura Collins said...

Love those boots!
Your hair is amazing, all the different colours looks so good! xx

Faye Woodward said...

LOVE this outfit from head to toe! I don't know what I want more the boots or the jeans!!!! Miss you Clare! I'm gonna come and visit as soon as I can :) xxx

Emma MacDonald said...

Your hair...wow, just wow! I think I'm going to have to get those boots asap!

Bemsy x

Nina Lioness said...

Hi, beautiful!
I found the link on your blog on fashionfinder!
love your looks!
let me know if you want follow each other:)

http://www.ninathecat.com

Emma Harold said...

I need a bowler hat in my life! I'm loving your boots too <3 xx

Law whalebone said...

Omg love this outfit, the boots are so cool! I'm loving that the dip dye is back, I need to do mine it's been too long! Can not wait for Tuesday xx

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.

VIVIENNE said...

dope jeans!! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails