Tuesday, June 1, 2010

coral kisses



















Dress - H&M
Shoes - Kurt Geiger
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
HeadBand - H&M

This dress is coral but is an almost neon coral colour, it is soo bright that i could guide an airplane to land in it! I have toned down these pics coz they would hurt your eyes otherwise! I am also LOVING this dress because the colour makes you look SUPER tanned! And this is the dress i wore when i went to see GaGa on sunday night!!


I wore it with these Primark fringed gladiators and a black panther necklace from Urban Outfitters, just to make it a little more dressy/edgier for lady GG! You can see how bright it is from this phone picture! (sorry about the messy bedroom but I had a Massive wknd, with a hen do AND a concert so i pretty much abused my bedroom and my body for 3 days straight!) Good times!!

xoxo Clare Astra xoxo

5 comments:

heartshapedbruise. said...

This dress looks great on you - jealous, as it'd do nothing for me - my boobs are too big so I look about 8 months pregnant in shapes like this!

& omg it is bright in that last pic - woah!

Love the cute rocking horse
necklace too :)

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Bilymu Street said...

Your dress is SO pretty !

amanda said...

awesome dress! i love the pockets and the flowiness! and it's such a fab color!

htbui said...

found you on weardrobe.com. htbui.blogspot.com "favorite wedges" if you love my shoes. please feel free to "heart" me for weardrobes shoe contest. thank you!!

btw love the color of your dress =)

Unknown said...

Hay Heartshaped

Not many people are jealous of my flat chest! so thank you very much! its nice to hear that big boobs are annoying sometimes!! I do LOVE this dress and YES it is THAT bright! love love x

Thank you KK and Amanda xx

Hi htbui - love ur blog and heart those Wedges!!
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails