Thursday, June 24, 2010

Parka's and puppy dogs






























Parka - Thrifted (£2.50)
Jumper - Thrifted (£2.50)
Jeans - H&M
Bag - House Of Fraser
Headband - Primark
Converese - Ebay
Sunnies - Primark
Earrings - Too old to remember!

This was a little walk in the park to test out some locations for a family portrait shoot we did this week with the cutest kids EVER! They will be up soon on TMT -PHOTOGRAPHY meanwhile you can check out the other stuff on there!

My outfit was a real BARGAIN i had a little trip over to one of my fav charity shops near me and coz I was making my wee nephew a birthday present (which I will get some pics up of soon) I was in the craft shop longer than anticipated so i only had 5 mins left on the parking meter so i did a dash and grab in the charity shop!
I have been looking for a parka for AGES and this little treat was sitting there all cute and size 12! Also this real wool H&M jumper i have been following on ebay since it was in store last christmas at more than i could afford, and I never won on ebay, was also sitting pretty in a size medium!
Needless to say I whipped them of their hangers, forced them into the cashiers hand threw £5 at her and ran to the car! Addimtedly the DRAMA may have been unecessary as I was back with 5 mins to spare, but i get sooo nervous about parking fines that I cant think straight!

Anyways I am totally stoaked with my new purchases and will be returning to the charity shop with more time and a wallet full of cash very soon!!

It's nearly the weekend people!! What you got planned? I am going to a wedding!! Gotta hit the shops this avo - gonna try and make a flower crown to top off my outfit - will et you know how i get on!!

xoxo BIG LOVE xoxo

8 comments:

Annie said...

Your dog is TOO CUTE! Almost as cute as this outfit... but not quite! ;) Lovely post. x

www.aowen87.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

he is .... and he knows it!

thanx sweetie x

Charly said...

Agh I am the same but all too forgetful, I was half way through a haricut last week when I realsied I had already run over my time! Love the outfit, can't believe you got these bargains too! Can't wait to see the wedding outfit andthe crown,

Charlyx

http://x-whatiworetoday-x.blogspot.com

Eli said...

sooo cute dog...and nice photo..i like your headband..;9 xoxo Eli

joana said...

I just found you’re blog. It’s so cute.
I’m following sweetie.
Take a look on my blog - http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/
Follow me if you want =)
And you can add me too on facebook to get updates - http://www.facebook.com/pages/sketchbooksix/115911201780153
♥, Johanna

Cara said...

Love your bag

joana said...

Did you liked it? Hope you follow my blog too
Keep visit me and thanks so much for your comment
Love, johanna

Wardrobe Wars said...

I absolutely love this outfit so so much - it's perfect!!! I fond your blog through HYPEED, which I have just joined. You have such great personal style which comes through in all of your pictures. I'm looking forward to browsing through your past posts for inspiration. I love reading British blogs because I can relate to them so much more than US ones (being from Ireland).
Check out our blog if you get a chance. We'd really love your feedback - follow if you like what you see!!
Happy Blogging - have a great week!!
xoxo

http://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails