Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Flight Of Fancy

 photo _DSF5113_2copy_zps206f2645.jpg  photo _DSF5117_2copy_zpsc2b1ad92.jpg  photo _DSF5118_2copy_zps29ecffc4.jpg  photo _DSF5119copycopy_zpsdb71eb1e.jpg  photo _DSF5128copy_zpsd6fb73a1.jpg
I Am Wearing :
Tropical Print Jeans - Primark
White Biker Jacket - H&M
White Tee - Primark
Neon Scarf - H&M
White Pumps - Primark

First of all I must apologise for the make-up free face - these pics were taken at 5 am just before I hopped on a flight to Alicante! - We always get the early flight - MORE time in the SUN!!

I have put this post together as I am ALWAYS wondering what to wear when I travel - how best to stay comfortable and look good at the same time! Also how to keep warm on the UK sided of the journey and cool when you hit the Spanish heat!

I decided that a tropical print light weight jean was summery yet still offers some warmth! 

Layers are key! 

A thin white t-shirt for when you reach your hot holiday destination will keep you cool, cover up with a comfy jacket or blazer and a scarf for the perfect laying to keep you warmth on the aircon blasting airplane too!


I also pop a thin pair of flip flops in my hand luggage to put on once I land in Spain!


I hope this post has helped if you have the same dilemma as me every time you travel of just what to wear?!


Happy Tuesday peeps!
MWAH

3 comments:

Georgi said...

These pics make me so happy :P

Loving

xx

Tasneem said...

Love your outfits!!

Adela said...

Great outfit! And you don't need makeup..
Adela x

Misspinkstyle.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails