Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Want Wednesday



I am in the mood for COLOUR, go bold or go home right?! 

It is my birthday next week so when Avenue 32 (a beautifully designed website chocka block full of carefully curated designer picks) came into my life/inbox I knew it was the perfect match for my birthday wish list - emphasis on WISH.

Avenue 32 has a great mix of new and already established designers for you to browse, pop over and  check out Todd Lynn, Poplin and Mother Of Pearl. Their designs are so beautiful and like nothing you can find on the highstreet, however they dont come cheap, but if you are in the mood for a birthday splurge or just a splurge then they are most certainly worth a look.

Happy Wednesday Lovelies :-)

3 comments:

Gemma Talbot said...

I want 1 and 11. So gorgeous x

http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

love this set!
Lenusik ? ? ? With love ? ? ? Velvetrose

Unknown said...

i want 5,7,9 and 12. Great collection, loved it.
CHALAYAN BLACK Designer

Related Posts with Thumbnails