Monday, September 24, 2012

Orange Maxi Dress

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I Am Wearing :

Orange Maxi Dress - Jarlo London
Oversized Clutch - Primark
Bracelets - Forever 21

Sorry but I am still posting holiday outfits! It is the only thing getting me through this horrible weather, it is sooooo cold in London! I am wrapped up in my woollen blanket with the heating on as I right this, it is super depressing.

I have this maxi dress in 3 colours! Orange, light coral and leopard print, I love how it fits and even though they are the same dresses if you mix up belts and accessories they can all look pretty different! I am not normally the type of girl that buys something in 3 colours but this dress just got to me, Jarlo do such great maxis, I can highly recommend you check them out!

Hope you all had a good weekend - any stories to tell me? 

Mwah

6 comments:

Julie Ly said...

Gorgeous dress hun. Love your style.

Julie
sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

Hola Bambi said...

Beautiful xx

Emma MacDonald said...

It's definitely worth buying a perfect dress in every colour :)
Bemsy x

LadyBugSays ... said...

That dress is gorgeous, I can see why you have it in lots of colours! Love your heart head piece :)

[Unspeakable Thoughts Unspoken]* said...

what a lovely dress and still love your hair!
great to talk to you on Saturday eve at the Pinkmothballs launc party!

xXx

rainbows & fairydust said...

Thank you! Was great meeting you too! We never did get to finish our dip dye conversation! Hope you had a great night/ weekend xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails