Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favourites


These are my picks from the awesome inspirations on Asos Fashion Finder

Photobucket

1, Beautiful Blush skirt from rubygirl                                           2, Casual cool from PixieVix

Photobucket

3, Great boots and skirt combo from Crescendolls                                4, Amazing dress from KTRstyle

Photobucket

5, Purple knits from allyouneedisstyl                                         6, Green knits from Li-Li

Photobucket

7, Amazing tights from amylouise*                              8, Awesome cross collar from Style Marmalade

So do you have big plans for the weekend?

I am off to a Very.co.uk event today, and should have some cool stuff to share with you all when I get back!! Exciting!!

Love & Peace
xoxo Clare Astra xoxo



*non of these images belong to me they all belong to the fabulous fashionistas in them, please drop me an email if you dont want me to use ur image and I will take it down straight away.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

i really love this

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Style Servings said...

Wow, I really love all of these! I saw the last look on her blog a while ago, still can't believe that collar is a DIY!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

loving this! was lovely to meet you at the very event, think I'm going to get the shaved in chanel on thur!

Anonymous said...

no i haven't got the phone cover yet, that can be next haha. loving the way you had your hair dip dyed, i might have to consider that too ha!xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails