Friday, January 13, 2012

Good News Friday

Remember the Reiss competition I shared with you before Christmas? Well I only went and came 2nd!

Oh how happy I am!!

It was such a lovely surprise because the other entries were all sooo wonderful, I never thought I would stand a chance!

Just goes to show, "You gotta be in it, to win it!"

In first place was thankfifi .... you can check out her other AsosFashionfinder looks here, she is great at the layered look!
Third place winner ElfieeEva, has such cute, young, fresh look's .... you can check out her other AsosFashionfinder looks here.

Also you can check out the other entries here

Friday the 13th sure has been lucky for me!!

Happy Friday lovelies

Peace & Love

xoxo Clare Astra xoxo


1 comment:

Princess and the pea x said...

Hi honey bunny, well done that is fab news go girl xxooxxo Fab outfit xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails