Saturday, March 17, 2012

I've Got A Spring In My Step


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I Am Wearing :

Neon Hoodie - H&M
Aztec T-Shirt - New Look
Lilac Jeans - River Island
Coral Pumps - Primark

Feelin chilled out in my perfect outfit for a relaxed weekend of dog walkin, eating naughty food and lazing around the house watchin catch up TV!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!?

And for those of you who asked, Skiing was AWESOME, I can now turn left AND right on a pair of ski's! Hip Hip Hoorahh!

BIG love to you all,
xoxo

5 comments:

Olivia Burn said...

I love the pastels in this outfit, definitely my favourite trend for the summer! Lovely outfit!

- Olivia xx
http://that-is-my-style.blogspot.com

Law said...

I love this outfit, even your relaxed look is cool. I really want to get those jeans, I will be buying some next month so torn between the coral or purple. Anyway hope the ski lessons are going well xx

Princess and the pea x said...

Hello hello lovely Clare bear. I hope you are well sorry for the lack of comments. I am enjoying catching up on all your posts. Fab pics and outfit you nail the pastels hun!!!! Stunning xx

Clare Anne said...

Those jeans are amazing, love the colour!

xx

Catarina | What Cat Says said...

You've got some AMAZING outfits! I love it!!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails