Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SugarHill Boutique AW12 collection ...

The LookBook :


My Fav Pieces From The AW12 Collection :


My Fav Pieces From The Current/ SS12 Collection :


 The SugarHill Boutique is a gorgeous BRITISH brand based in Brighton, with a fabulous online shop stocking heaps of origional designs featuring lots of cute and quirky prints and patterns!

Although the prices are sooo reasonable already we all LOVE a discount right?

SugarHill have given me a FABULOUS 15% discount code "SUNSHINE15" for you to use on all full price items!

So what are you waiting for? Go go go Click here for link to website.
Sunshine & discount! Hip Hip Hurray!!

As if that wasn't enough excitement for one day I have a lovely little giveaway coming up from SugarHill that I think you will LOVE!

Happy Wednesday Lovelies

xoxo

8 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Oh my goodness I love you so much, this shop is one of my favourites and that discount will be well used, thank you so much for sharing!

xoxo

Cee cees loves said...

Hey love ur blog xx just tried using your discount code and it's not working for me :( does it start today?

Unknown said...

Oh no :-( it should be workin I can email them and find out for you honey xx

Cee cees loves said...

Thanks Hun can't wait ito order a few things x

Olivia Burn said...

I'm in love! I love all the prints!

- Olivia xx
http://that-is-my-style.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hay honey the right discount code is up now! Sorry it got a bit confused I had the wrong code :-( still 15% is a cracking discount! Hope you have a fabulous day honey xx

Dragon Mommy said...

Wow, what a fabulous website. So glad you posted this!

Holli x
Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

LittleMissLee said...

what a gorgeous collection! so pretty and feminine

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails