Friday, June 15, 2012

Primark AW 12 Lookbook


Photobucket

Photobucket

I HAVE to have this leather sleeved army jacket!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Primarks AW 12 collection will drop into the shops at the end of the month and I CAN NOT WAIT!!

Primark have done it again! I am LOVING the jumpers and coats especially! 

Is there anything in there that you NEED in ur wardrobe??

I am at a wedding tomorrow so if you could all pray that the weather will be good I would really appreciate it!!

Thanx lovelies
xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love quite a few items especially the glitter boots and wedged pumps, but I don't like alot of the ways they've styled the outfits. I want to buy them all and show how I'd style them xxx

Unknown said...

I LOVE that jacket too!

Anonymous said...

omg i am actually SO impressed

the style crusader said...

Super cute shapes and prints. The silhouettes are really beautiful. If only the pieces looked and felt as nice in real life as they do in the photos... xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails