Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Diana Vickers Collection For Very SS 12

My fav picks from Diana's collection for Very.co.uk

Photobucket

I NEED that jumper!!

Photobucket

Diana sang 2 songs for us and she was EPIC (and no I am not just saying that, I have proof below!!)

Photobucket
Top Pic : Me, Charlotte, Diana, & Becca

YES.... I did make Diana have a photo with me! She was sooooo lovely, we just chatted about fashion, our men and our plans for the weekend!! She was so easy to chat to I felt like I knew her! LOVE people like that! I asked her if I could only buy one of the item from her collection what should it be, she said that she thought I could rock the snake print skinny jeans she was wearing with my pastel blouse and bowler hat! I think those pants look great with the jumper I love too so maybe thats 2 pieces I should get!!

PROOF Diana Vickers has a gorgeous singing voice ..... Its only a short one coz it felt a bit weird videoing her so close, I didn't want to look like a stalker!!

xoxo

6 comments:

Miss drifted Snow White said...

it was such a fantastic afternoon evening, wasn't it!! loved it :) glad you enjoyed yourself and hey, even if she thought you were a stalker - at least you didnt knock your drink out of your own hand in front of her hahaha OOOOPs

xxxx Miss drifted Snow White

ps - it was sooooooooooo lovely to meet you!!

Anonymous said...

OMG she does have an amazing voice! Love your favourite jumper too, think that would have been mine :) xxx

Unknown said...

You look so lovely, Diana's collection!! OH MY. I think I want the blouse and the jumper.. xx

Anonymous said...

Love the jumper, the collection looks amazing! You all look so pretty.

Charlotte xo

www.charlottesdottyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

Eve Maria said...

I'm a big fan of her,she seems so nice & I've loved her collections in the past!

Eve Maria said...

I'm a big fan of her,she seems so nice & I've loved her collections in the past!

Related Posts with Thumbnails