Monday, May 14, 2012

Mischa Barton Bags SS12 AW12

Let me introduce you to my Mischa Barton Handbag .....

Photobucket

It is called the Beverley Tote from the High SS collection available here ...

Photobucket

It has the BEST little zip at the side so you can get to your phone quickly without opening your whole bag up! Living in London this is a much safer option!!!

I LOVE it!!!

Photobucket

OK so I was invited down to the Mischa showroom to have a look at their current SS handbags and their AW 12 collection.

These are my fav 4 bags from Mischa's SS12 collection

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course I had to try one on for size! LOVE this bag for SS such a great colour will go with EVERYTHING and is a good size to pack all your essentials in, and if you live in the UK you will need to fit an umbrella and rain mac in there too!!

Photobucket


 Here comes the sneak peak at Mischa's AW 12 collection :

Again my fav 4 picks from the collection

Photobucket

Photobucket

This last bag on the right is TO DIE FOR!! I am head over heals for that bag! Bring on AW!!

And a little video of the rest of the AW collection for you to salivate over .... 


xoxo

2 comments:

Julia Henderson said...

i love the fringed bag at the end! it's so nice, and I like the phone zip idea! x

Anonymous said...

Love the first one especially but they all look really nice, the extra zip for your phone is such a good idea- would definitely come in handy

http://www.welcometocharlotteswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts with Thumbnails