Saturday, May 5, 2012

Park Life ....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I Am Wearing :
Cape - Primark
Cardi - DIY Mink Pink
Striped Top - Zara
Boyfriend Jeans - H&M
Floral Boat Shoes - Primark
Anchor Necklace - River Island

This is my weekend chillin outfit - baggy, comfortable layers perfect for lazing around the house, walks in the park and coffee with friends.

Going to a hen do today, looking forward to champagne afternoon tea, bowling, karaoke and dancing!!

Just got to decide what to wear? They are all such different activities, I want to look glam but gotta be able to bowl too! #fashionbloggerproblems !!

Have a fab weekend Lovelies
xoxo

6 comments:

*To Wanderlust* said...

I love how cosy this looks , and your dog is adorable! xx

Steph & The Spaniels said...

Love this, so laid back and sweet. xx

Irena D world said...

Amazing outfit
cool jeans
xx

Anonymous said...

Perfect laid back look, love how cosy and comfy this outfit looks.

Charlotte xo

http://www.charlottesdottyfashion.blogspot.co.uk/ Would love you to follow:)

The C. Style said...

Your blog is just amazing! I love the posts, the colors, the tranquility that you transmites in every picture!

I loved and I will follow - wonderful!

http://kukamaria.blogspot.pt/

Kisses *CB*

Sara Luxe said...

love the perfect layering here

Related Posts with Thumbnails