Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Very.co.uk AW12 press day


Photobucket

Oh how I LOVE that studded collar!

Photobucket

Photobucket

That rose gold metallic hooded jacket is soooo cool!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sooo happy print on print is still in next season!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these SILVER brogues!!! - I die!

Photobucket

I was invited to check out the up coming Very.co.uk AW12 collection last week and boy was I excited by what I saw!!!

This is for SURE their best collection yet! It was just fashion candy everywhere I turned!!

I also could resist takin some snaps of their home stuff too as it was ALL so freakin cute!! How much do you love those little owl ornaments? 

Although I dont want summer to end, at least we have some yummy chunky knits and SILVER shoes to look forward to in winter!!

Happy Tuesday beautiful people

xoxo

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the patterned pieces and the home collection looks gorgeous, I basically want that bedroom haha!

Caroline x
Caroline's Catwalk

Anonymous said...

omg looks AMAZING! I think I need that bedding for my new room in August!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

the petite bradshaw said...

i love the shoes

Related Posts with Thumbnails