Friday, May 25, 2012

Dune AW 12 Press day


My Fav picks from the Dune AW 12 collection :

Photobucket

How freakin HOT are these leopard print wedge high-tops??!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Photobucket

Got My nails done by the gorgeous girls at Illustrated Nails, and made the cutest flip book with some beautiful bloggers - Kristabel, Lucy, & Jai'me

As ALWAYS the Dune press day was a lot of fun and the shoe candy was soooo delicious !

Which is your fav pair?

The sun has been shining all week here in the UK and I have to say that I am LOVING it! Long may this wonderful weather continue!! It has turned us Londoners into happy chappies and when Londoners are smiling there is no better place to be!!

Happy Friday my lovelies
xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Dune shoes, my favourites are definitely the glittery toed pumps but there all amazing

http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

Amy said...

I love the pointed flats, the high top wedges and the chelsea boots! :)

http://amyelizabethmartin.blogspot.co.uk/

Caroline said...

I love all the leopard print :) The Bertie pumps with studded backs look gorgeous too!


Caroline x
Caroline's Catwalk

Julia Henderson said...

I work at dune and I really hope we get those leopard print high tops, they are amazing! x

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Julia, I hope u get them in and that you buy them! Those shoes deserve to be on some fashionable feet!! Pleeeease show me a pic when you get them! Xx

Deejay Speaks said...

these shoes are freaking amazing I love them all

www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails