Thursday, May 17, 2012

F&F AW 12 Preview


Photobucket

Photobucket

How impressive is the venue? That pic top right, was taken in the toilets, a GOLD toilet!! The burgers were supplied by Meat Liquor and were AMAZING - so amazing I had 2!!

Photobucket

Above: my fav sweaters 
Below : my fav coats

Photobucket

Photobucket

Details & Accessories

Photobucket

Photobucket

Above : me having a go at styling the current SS 12 collection!
Below : My instagrams from the day

Photobucket

F&F were such great hosts and their AW12 collection has got some great pieces, I am especially LOVING that leopard print bag - it WILL be mine!!
Do you have your eye on anything?

It is FRIDAY tomorrow!!

I am sooo looking forward to the weekend this week has been so LONG!

Hope your week is going well

MWAH

3 comments:

Caroline said...

The shoes are gorgeous and that leopard print bag looks fab too! I can't wait for their new collection to be in the shops :)


Caroline x
Caroline's Catwalk

Olivia Burn said...

That building looks amazing, and the pieces look so good! Crazy to think it's Tesco!

- Olivia xx
http://that-is-my-style.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures, I love the shoes & nails!

Related Posts with Thumbnails